top of page
OTE - £50K-£100K+ earning potential Year 1
OTE - £100K-£150K+ earning potential Year 2
We are incredibly excited to be hiring Recruiters to focus on Permanent Placements across the UK commercial market, predominantly focusing on vacancies within Business Support, Marketing, Sales, and Contact Centre.
What will a typical week as a Recruitment Consultant look like?
- Developing relationships with candidates, both active and passive, getting a true understanding of their motivators and what their ideal next role looks like
- Matching candidates to businesses and job opportunities in the UK geography
- Building and developing strong relationships with businesses and organisations in the local area, promoting Success with Systems as the agency of choice
- Writing engaging adverts to encourage potential candidates to apply for current opportunities
- Using social media tools such as LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram to promote your personal brand
What skills should you have to be considered?
- Proven expertise in working to and achieving targets
- A persuasive manner with a knack for thinking outside the box
- Ambitious attitude and able to use your own initiative
- Able to and enjoy working in a busy, target-driven environment
What benefits do we offer?
- Hybrid working model
- Healthy commission scheme with earning opportunity from day 1
- 12 week onboarding programme for all new starters
- Incentives such as annual top performer trips abroad, cash and vouchers, champagne and much more
- Join a career ladder from day 1, working your way through our Consultant levels and increasing your basic salary
- Development and future career opportunities within the ManpowerGroup UK and globally
What will the earning potential actually be?
- 30% of everything you bill!!
- You'll then move onto a threshold scheme (still earning on everything you bill but with staggered targets between 60%)
- £250 incentive on every deal above a set % threshold
- £2500 quarterly bonus if financial targets achieved You love the sound of this... so what should you do next?
Apply now with an up to date CV which showcases your skills and ambition to become a Recruiter, and we will be in touch shortly to set up an interview
bottom of page